Russian Brides Cyber Guide
This is the most compressed, step-by-step guidance on finding, dating and marrying a Russian woman.
Print out this page and follow it in your search - this is your most useful key to successful dating with Russian women!
1. It is true that you can find a younger, beautiful wife in Russia. Those beautiful women whose photos you have seen on the Internet, do exist and really seek men for marriage in the west.
2. You can contact them, and if you say and do the right things, you can marry one of them.
3. If you contact them and say and do wrong things, they will reject you because they are NOT desperate and NOT just looking for a way out of Russia.
4. They are looking for love, respect, security, and most of all, their Destiny and Husband. They are looking for a Gentleman.
5. If you are arrogant and think you can buy yourself a wife, and that you are doing her a favor by writing to her, you will only attract gold diggers: honest women will avoid you. If you treat her like trash, you will attract only trash.
6. Think about this process as finding a good job: you need to prepare a quality CV, do your homework and find out about the company you are applying to, adapt your CV to the needs of this company and position you are applying for, and present yourself well at the interview. If you skip or fail one of those steps, you are out. So do everything to the best of your ability. For finding a wife will have a much bigger impact on your life than finding a job.
7. Start by educating yourself: read as much as you can about Russia and Russian women. This site is an excellent resource; it also has links to other informational sites. Search Internet for "Russian women", "Russian brides" or "Russian dating" to find more available resources.
8. It is highly advisable to join an e-group or forum designed for men seeking a Russian wife: you will be able to receive advice on any subject, first hand, from men that did the same thing, some of them were successful and are already married to Russian women. Listen to people who have been successful in their search and are happy in their relationships. People who could not succeed themselves can hardly help you to succeed. (Start from russianmeetingplace.com, there are others as well)
9. To marry a Russian woman, you must have a budget of USD 7.000-10.000 to make it happen, and the ability to travel to Russia. If you do not have spare money or cannot travel, it will be very difficult if not impossible for you to find a Russian wife. You don't have to have the money ready when you start your search but you will need money once you have found your dream woman.
10. The acceptable age difference for women: almost all women will accept age differences up to 10 years, and most women will accept the age difference up to 15 years. If you are a famous actor/musician/writer/TV presenter etc, you will be able to get away with the age difference up to 20 years or more. Most women prefer their partner to be at least a few years older than them.
11. Countries that Russian women are mostly interested in: Western Europe, USA, Canada, and Australia. Many of them will also consider Japan, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea, South Africa, Mexico, Argentina, and other Christian countries. Russian women avoid Muslim countries.
12. Follow the scheme: first letter - correspondence - phone conversations - personal meeting - receiving a fiancee visa for her - marriage. Show the woman from the very beginning that you understand the whole process and are ready to walk all the way.
13. The most important anti-scam advice: NEVER send money to people you haven't met in person. If she needs money for emails, use email-forwarding services offered by a reliable agency. If you do not send money, you will never be scammed.
14. Do not fall in love too fast: 3-5 letters are definitely not enough to find out if you met the right person.
15. You will always get what you pay for. Free services can bring lots of pain and result in wasted time and emotions. Agencies' fees are negligible comparing to the costs of the whole venture (see Tip 9), so don't be stingy and order the best services you can find. Remember, you are looking for a lifetime partner. How much is it worth to you?
16. You can make contact with Russian ladies in one of 3 ways: (1) answering women's ads (Tip 17), (2) placing your own ad (Tip 51), or (3) going on a romantic tour (Tip 79).
17. WAY 1: Answering women's ads. You have the advantage that you already know some information about the woman, and have seen her photo. When answering women's ads your chance to receive an answer is about 2 to 10; your chance to receive a positive answer to your letter is about 1 to 10 (more if you are young, handsome and athletic, less if you are not good looking or more than 15 years older than her). So to secure 1 positive answer (assuming you meet her requirements) you need to buy at least 10 addresses. The newer the address, the better your chance is to receive an answer.
18. Women's profiles with photos you will find in dating agencies and personals sites.
19. Most reliable places to look for a Russian wife are specialized Russian dating agencies: they screen their members and provide contact information of the women (postal and email addresses, phone numbers etc).
20. Less reliable places to look for a Russian wife are large personals where anyone is invited to place a free ad: they do not screen their members and some ads can be bogus, or were placed by local Russian marriage agencies and you will have to pay a double fee: first to join the personals site, then to the local agency. Personals sites do not give you any contact details of the women; they only forward your email to her.
21. Selecting an agency: choose an agency that is recommended by many sources, and ask about it in the e-group you joined. If the agency is bad, people will tell you. If no one knows this agency, you will be better off staying away from them. Please remember that there are many small local agencies in Russia with the same or similar names; so always include particulars (website address, owner's name etc) when ask questions about agencies. As a rule, a good agency will be able to accept payments by credit card, provide references, and have their business address and phone number listed on the website.
22. How the agencies work: some agencies sell addresses of the women, some require membership, others combine the two options. An average price per address is about $10. Membership options vary from site to site. When selecting a membership option, divide the membership fee on the number of women that are members of the site, and multiply the number by the months of access, then compare the figures.
23. Most specialized Russian dating agencies will provide you with a facility to search their databases by age, many will also offer more sophisticated search (search by height and weight, education, marital status, presence of children, knowledge of foreign languages, requirements to a partner etc).
24. Decide what type of woman you are looking for: age, appearance, education, kids, personal traits and interests, etc. Write it down.
25. Decide what type of woman you are NOT looking for (negative list); write it down.
26. When looking through the profiles, check all the points, both positive and negative. Do not give into temptation of writing to somebody who is not what you are looking for: remember, you are going to live with this person for the rest of your life, and beauty is only skin-deep.
27. If you live in a small town, stay away from girls from capitals (Moscow, St. Petersburg, Kiev, Odessa, Minsk): women from those cities will struggle to adapt to a life in a small town.
28. Writing your first letter: it is acceptable to send the same letter to all women, but you will have much better results if the letter is custom-made to fit a particular woman's profile. You need to write at least 1-2 pages about yourself, you life, what you like and dislike, the place you live, your work, your education, have you been married previously and, if not, why (tip: because you were first busy with your studies/career, and when you have established yourself, you could not find the right woman - most were already married). Do NOT tell in length about your divorce or its reasons, and do not complain about western women and what you dislike about them. Do tell her why you decided to look for a wife in Russia and why you selected her ad. If there are some important things on your checklists that are not reflected in her profile, ask her about them.
29. Do not talk about any sexual subjects or the ones that can be interpreted as such. Talking about sex in early stages of the correspondence with Russian women is a definite turn-off. You will be able to discuss it later in an indirect way (asking her opinion about an article, a movie, etc). In general, Russian women enjoy sex but they find it inappropriate to talk about it with people they hardly know.
30. If you are going to visit the lady's country soon, or if you are ready to visit her country as soon as you find the woman you are looking for, tell her about it.
31. Before closing, tell her that you are waiting for her response and want her to answer in any case, even if she is not interested, just to let you know. Tell her that you will accept her decision, whatever it will be, and will not bother her again if she does not find you interesting, but you need to know that she received your letter and read it. (You won't believe how much more responses this short phrase will produce - it shows that you are really interested in her!)
32. Include at the footer your postal and email address, phone and fax numbers. Don't worry: she will not pop up at your door tomorrow, but you might receive a surprise call from your dream woman.
33. Type your letter: Russian women consider handwritten letters cheap, also they are much more difficult to read.
34. If you plan to send the letter in English, write it in simple words and phrases so she can understand. Most women can read uncomplicated English, since all Russians study English at schools.
35. It is highly advisable to translate your first letter to Russian. Even though a woman can understand your letter, she will not be able to enjoy it if her English is not perfect. When reading a well-translated letter in her own language, she can enjoy it and she will be very grateful you took the care to make the reading easier for her. You will also be able to fully express yourself and your great sense of humor. You can either make a template letter for all ladies (which is cheaper), or make one template and add separate paragraphs for each lady designed specially for her, and also have them translated (which is more expensive but produces much better results). If you translate it at the right place, each woman will compliment you on the quality of your letter and thank you for taking the trouble to translate it to her own language. It will show her YOU CARE. Do not use software translators for translating the introduction letter. (We recommend www.elenasmodels.com for inexpensive and quality translations)
36. You MUST include your photo with the first letter: a letter without a photo has four times less chance at receiving an answer. The photo should be professionally done, in suit and tie - Russian people believe in formal photos for introductions. If you do not own a suit, make it in long-sleeved shirt and tie. If you do not have a tie, buy or borrow one. A good photographer will be able to make you look attractive even if you are not exactly the most handsome guy on the block.
37. If you have a great body, include also a photo in a muscle hugging T-shirt and blue jeans. NEVER send photos in shorts or without a shirt: it means disrespect.
38. Smile! If you look happy and relaxed on the photo, she will be much more attracted to you.
39. When sending your letter via email, make sure that the files with your photos are not bigger than 20-30 KB in size. Use optimization software like Adobe PhotoShop or Microsoft PhotoDraw. Send your photos as attachments, JPEG format.
40. If you sent an email and have not received a response within 1 week, send another one - copy of the first one and include a few words on the top that you are really interested in hearing from her, and want to know if she received your letter.
41. If you have not received an answer for the second time, send a letter by airmail or courier mail - she could have lost her access to email (changed jobs, had other expenses and cannot afford Internet at the moment, her computer was stolen, etc).
42. When sending your letter by airmail, include a return envelope (so she does not make a mistake with the address) and an international coupon of post response (so she can answer you free for her - international coupons of post response are available from postal services).
43. If you did everything right, you will get some responses and will have a few correspondents.
44. If you allow women to write you in Russian (and then translate their letters yourself), you will be able to see better who is more interested in you and who is more compatible with you. You can use either human or software translation to read women's letters. You can find free software translators on the Internet.
45. Most women will be able to read your letters in English; if you want to offer her a treat, write a long letter once in a while and have it professionally translated to Russian: she will be looking forward to those letters.
46. When you think the woman feels comfortable with you, ask for her phone number and the best time to call. Talk for 10-15 minutes (if longer it will be difficult for her to concentrate), and speak very slowly and in simple phrases. Remember, it is more difficult to understand a person by phone than face to face. Talking on the phone will make your relationship more "real".
47. Do not forget to congratulate your lady with her birthday, New Year, St. Valentine and Russian Women's Day (8 March). You can send her flowers and/or candies through an international gift delivery service, or send a gift in the mail. Make sure that the gift is not taxable in Russia, or use the service that will pay the import tax and bill you (for example, UPS). The best gifts are flowers and candies (use gift delivery service); you can also send her a dress, something of gold or silver, or a toy for her kid (use courier delivery).
48. Chat, instant messenger and videoconferences are great ways to get to know each other better. Explain her how to use them and she will be delighted to talk to you "in real time".
49. If you realize that some women are not what you are looking for, you should tell them about it and that you are going to stop the correspondence. Do NOT disappear without notice! It is very heartbreaking for a woman, and she will wonder for a long time what happened to you and if you are OK, worrying about you, isn't fair. If you started correspondence, have the guts to end it decently. Think how you would feel if the person you fancy the most just stopped writing to you.
50. If you decide on one woman and want to stop corresponding with others, tell your lady-friend about it to assure her you are serious. Most women have multiple correspondents because they are not sure if any of them will ever visit her. According to statistics, only 5% of men who write to women ever make it to Russia. Show her you are ready to visit her, and she will be yours. (Read Tips 66-78 how to organize your meeting).
51. WAY 2. Placing your own ad: the advantage of this way is that all women that write to you have already seen your profile and photo, and found you interesting. In this way you will receive in average 1 response to 2 letters sent (some women might decide you are not their type after learning more about you). The disadvantage is that you will also receive lots of junk and letters from women that you do not find attractive (which is exactly the same for women when they place their ads).
52. When placing your own ad, you will need a professional photo (see Tips 36-39) and sound self-description.
53. How to write a good self-description: look through the profiles of women that you liked - what kind of man they are looking for? Do you possess some of the qualities they want to see in their future husband? Those are the qualities you should include in your self-description.
54. All women want to meet men that are: intelligent, educated, kind, reliable, decent, honest, good looking, physically fit, interested in sport, love children and animals, even tempered, financially secure, generous and have a good sense of humor. They also favor men that are well read and well traveled.
55. All women dislike men that are: dishonest, uneducated, mean, unreliable, have bad tempers, are unfaithful, hypocritical, obese, lazy, broke, untidy, greedy, and stingy. Many women also dislike men with facial hair and long hair. If you have long hair, put it in a pony-tale when taking photos.
56. There are 2 types of listings you can place: free and paid. Free listings are offered by some specialized Russian dating agencies and also by large personals. Paid listings are offered by most specialized Russian dating agencies.
57. Free listings of specialized Russian dating agencies: you will need to pay for each email that you send and receive, and you will not be able to ask the lady for her address and email as this information is deleted from the letters. So if you were to exchange only 10 letters with only one woman, and each letter costs you $6, it will be $120 for 10 letters back and forth. Eventually, meeting somebody through a "free" listing can become very expensive.
58. Free listings by large personals: those are the sites where anyone is invited to place a free ad. Since answering ads requires paid membership, and most Russian women do not have credit cards to pay the membership fee via Internet, you will not receive any letters from honest, sincere Russian women. Large personals are also actively used by scam artists since the ads are not screened.
59. Paid listings of specialized Russian dating agencies: in this way you pay once, and have your ad running for a definite period of time, or published in gentlemen catalogs or newspapers. Answering a paid ad will be free for a woman and receiving her response will be free for you. Agencies actively promote their gentlemen's catalogs; as for them they are the means of attracting new female clients. If you are thinking about placing your own ad, this is the most sensible option. (We recommend the listing in the online catalogue of www.elenasmodels.com)
60. Remember that when you place an ad with your direct email address (online or offline) anybody can get this address and write to you. Some local Russian agencies sell addresses of eligible men to their female members. So it is wise to register a separate email account for your self-advertising campaign, and then close it down when you are done. After exchanging a few letters you can redirect selected candidates to your main email account.
61. You must answer every woman who took the trouble to answer your ad - remember how frustrating it is to send a letter and receive no answer, wondering if it ever reached its addressee? Create a signature that you will use for unsuccessful applicants, so you will save time. Some like: "Thank you for your nice letter but I have a clear image of my future partner and unfortunately it does not sound like you; you are an interesting woman and will find your true destiny" will do just fine.
62. You may want to write a letter for successful candidates beforehand, and just add a few specific lines (answers to her questions) when receiving an interesting letter. The faster you reply, the better. (See also Tips 28-35 on letter writing)
63. Attach a photo (JPEG format, under 30 KB) - a different one than is on your profile. Often women send letters to a few men, and then struggle to sort out who is who. Because of the same reason, it is a good idea to repeat some information from your profile (rephrased).
64. After you have corresponded for some time, and asked her all the questions that are important to you, and received satisfactory answers, you should decide on the personal meeting. How long should you correspond before you meet? You need to exchange at least 10-20 letters before you consider a personal meeting, which usually happens in 2-3 months (if you communicate via email) or 6-12 months (if you correspond by mail). If you communicate for too long, you might create an image in your mind, which will not correspond with reality. If you communicate too short, you can meet the wrong person. Make sure your correspondence is good (i.e. she does understand you and you do understand her) and all the important questions have been discussed.
65. Personal meeting: there are 3 options to meet each other: (1) you visit her, (2) she visits you, or (3) you meet in a third country or in the capital of her country.
66. If you visit her (1), you will be able to meet her family and friends and see the environment she grew up in. It will also make her feel secure, and ensure her you are serious. When visiting her country, you can also meet more than 1 lady during your visit, should you decide to go this way.
You will need a visa to visit Russia and Belarus.
If you stay in a hotel, they will provide you with an invitation. If
you stay at a woman's home, she must send you a personal invitation. If
you travel through Russia or Belarus transit, you will need a transit
visa. Both tourist and transit visas should be obtained at the
Consulate in your home country and are not issued on arrival.
68. If you invite her to visit you (2), she can see the place where she is going to live. It is also more convenient for you but it can create a problem for her: it is not easy to receive a visa to most Western European countries (where a woman from Russia can receive a visa), and it is also expensive so she probably will not be able to pay herself. If you live in the USA, Canada or Australia, it is absolutely impossible she will be able to visit you first - she won't get a visitor's visa; no agency or friends in the Embassy can help. Still, if you live in Europe or Asia, inviting a woman to visit you is an option.
69. If you meet in a third country (or in Moscow, St Petersburg, Kiev etc) (3), you both are unattached and can enjoy getting to know each other while sightseeing together. Most women will travel inside their country to meet you (so do not reject a woman only because she lives too far - an air ticket to the capital of her country will cost under $200; and a train ticket within 500 miles - under $50).
70. You are expected to pay all expenses when you are together. If you stay at a woman's apartment, give her some "household" money in advance when you arrive ($10-20 per day). If a woman had spent some money for visa or tickets to visit you or meet you in the capital of her country, reimburse her first thing when you meet. A few hundred dollars is not much for you but it is a few months salary for her.
71. When visiting a woman at her home, always bring presents for her and her family: perfume or something of gold for ladies, spirits for men, soft or electronic toys for kids. According to Russian traditions, a guest is expected to bring presents, and it is rude not to bring anything. Those presents should be brought from abroad (Duty Free shops at the airport will do).
72. Ask your lady to introduce you to her family and friends. If she does not want you to meet her family, it may be a sign she is not really interested in you.
73. When visiting people while in Russia (ladies' family, friends etc) you are expected to bring a present. The best present will be flowers for the hostess and a bottle of good wine. If there are kids, buy them sweets. These presents can be purchased in the nearest street shop (kiosk). If you don't bring presents, they will decide you are rude and stingy.
74. At the festive table you are expected to try every dish (or most dishes) and drink when a toast is proposed. If you do not want to drink alcohol, say you have a medical condition that does not allow drinking. Do NOT say you don't like drinking - they will decide you are nuts.
75. Do not drink alcohol or beer if your lady does not drink. Never get drunk.
76. Do not comment that something is expensive: Russian meaning of the word "expensive" is rather absolute (I do not have money to buy it) than relative (this item is overpriced). If you do not want to buy something, just say so "No, I don't want to buy it" but do not say you are not buying it because it is expensive.
77. Counting money during the courtship is considered very bad manners in Russia. It does not mean you should buy her everything she asks for: a decent woman will not ask to buy her expensive things, and the one who asks is a gold digger - dump her immediately. But a woman will expect you to buy her drinks and meals when you are together. Do not let your lady go hungry!
78. You must discuss the future of your relationship before you leave. If you do not discuss it, she will feel insecure and offended. It is a good idea to have 2 letters written in advance, "Yes" letter and "No" letter, translated to Russian. In this way there are no misunderstandings. Give her the corresponding letter a few hours before you part, so she has some time to come to terms with your decision while still in your company.
79. WAY 3: Going on a romantic tour. In this way you will visit Russia (Ukraine, Belarus etc) with a group of other gentlemen and meet a number of women during so called "socials" - dance parties where a group of foreign men and unmarried Russian women can communicate in a friendly atmosphere. Most men enjoy the tours immensely, and describe them as "The most exciting adventure of my life". (For romantic tours we recommend www.elenasmodels.com)
80. The advantages of the tours are that you can meet a real person face to face, and see for yourself what she really is and looks like. The disadvantage is that only women from the same city will usually attend the party, and also if you are shy by nature, you might not be very successful.
81. Usually there will be 3 days of socials (different women attending the event every day), and you will have 7-10 days more to develop the relationship started at a social or that you established through correspondence prior to your visit.
82. It is a good idea to develop some friendships before going on a tour through placing your own ad or answering women's ads. Most women will travel inside their country to meet you, and will be happy to join you at the city of your stay. If they know you are definitely coming, they will be also more attentive to your letters than letters of other men.
83. Preparing for the tour is not complicated: take your best clothes (a suit and a tie is a must), and buy some presents for the women you will date (perfumes are the safest bet). Everything else - air tickets, hotels, excursions, transfers etc - will be organized by the tour company.
84. If you think you've met the right woman, and want to marry her, the right way depends on the country. Most countries have special visas: fiancee or spouse visas. Those visas are specially designed to allow foreign nationals to marry a citizen.
85. For USA it will be fiancee (K-1) visa that you should apply for: it is a special non-immigrant visa given to people that intend to marry. To receive a fiancee visa you must prove that you have met in person before (4-10 "romantic" photos together, air tickets, hotel bills, tickets to concerts and other activities you attended together, etc), and that you have an established relationship (include copies of emails, envelopes/letters, postcards, phone bills, etc). You both should be legally free to marry (not married at the moment), and your fiancee should not have a criminal record or dangerous disease (HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis, syphilis etc). You need to have a yearly income of more than 125% of the current poverty level (more than $13,500). Only USA citizens can apply for a fiancee visa; permanent residents are not eligible for this visa and should marry outside the country.
86. You must be married within 3 months from the arrival of your fiancee on the fiancee visa, or she will have to go back. The fiancee visa cannot be extended; in case you did not marry she will have to re-apply for another visa to enter the USA for the second time.
87. Unmarried children of fiancee visa holders under 21 years old receive visas K-2 (no separate application is required, visas are issued automatically).
88. Since 2001 spouses of American citizens (if you married at her country) are eligible for a non-immigrant visa K-3 (their children for visas K-4), which take a shorter time to process than immigrant spouse visas.
89. For Australia it will be prospective marriage temporary visa (subclass 300). You will need to demonstrate that you and your fiancee met in person, that your relationship is genuine and you intend to marry and live together as spouses. You will need to provide the range of documentation to prove that your relationship is established and genuine (letters, air tickets, tickets to concert and other activities you attended together, phone bills, photos together and photos of the engagement, etc - the more documents you present, the better). You will also need to provide assurance of financial support for your wife to be, so the migrant will not rely on any Government form of support. You must be engaged to be married and wish to marry in Australia within 9 months from the date of issuance of the visa. Both Australian citizens and permanent residents can apply for a prospective marriage temporary visa.
90. Children of prospective marriage temporary visa applicants under 18 years old should be included in the application and will receive visas to Australia together with their mothers.
91. If you are legally married to an Australian citizen (marriage in your country or any other foreign country), you are eligible for a spouse migrant visa. Dependent children of spouse migrant visas applicants should be included in the application and will also receive visas, if the mother's application is approved.
92. Generally, the better your financial situation, the easier you will get the visa for your fiancee. It will also help if she is a high class professional and holds a degree.
93. You can also decide to marry in Russia, and then apply for a spouse visa for your wife. In the case of Russian marriage, you will need to produce a legal document that you are free to marry, certified document of your legal address, birth certificate, divorce certificate (or death certificate) if you were married before, and your passport. All documents, except for the passport, should be legalized, notarized, and have a copy translated to Russian by a certified translator. (Click here for more information on Marriage in Russia)
94. Most women moving to foreign countries are worried about being completely dependent on their husbands. It is humiliating for a woman to ask money for purchases every time, when she is used to working and having her own income. First months after her arrival she definitely will not be able to work because of the problems with language. The best idea is to open a bank account in her name where she can have a debit card, and every month put some money on this account ($200-300 a month will be sufficient; if your lady had higher income in Russia, you should compensate her former income). Do not ask how she spends the money and do not check her statements. Tell her about this arrangement before she arrives.
95. When your fiancee received her visa, buy her return ticket, so she is not worried sick that she will be stuck with you if you are not compatible. Everything that makes a woman feel secure is beneficial for your relationship. You will be able to receive a partial refund for the non-used part of the ticket, if it was purchased in your country (you pay at home, and she will be able to pick up the ticket in the office of the air company at her country).
96. Adaptation: when she arrives, don't be surprised if she is not very affectionate and does not seem very happy. Please understand she had to leave her country, family and friends behind, and this makes her feel sad. She is unsure if everything will work out for you and her. The process of receiving the visa can also be very stressful and frustrating, and she may simply be tired. Let her rest and relax, and in a couple of weeks she will be a different person. Be kind and patient with her.
97. Things that Russians are not used to: asking "How are you?" when meet (they only say "Hello" in Russia, then go ahead); saying "Thank you" for any help or service, especially at shops; smiling without a reason; buying groceries only once a week; wearing street shoes at home; the wedding protocol; credit cards and checks; paid medical aid; insurance policies; private pension funds. Explain to her everything in detail - she will hesitate to ask.
98. Encourage her to spend as much time as possible with other people. Ask your family to ask her for help in choosing gifts for Christmas, arranging a birthday party, babysitting etc. Ask your church if they don't need help with some projects. People should not offer to help her - she will decline; they must ask her to help them.
99. Sign her up for ESL courses - this way she will meet other people whose English is not perfect, and will not feel too bad about her own poor English. As soon as her English improves (usually within 6-8 months), she will become much more outgoing and sociable.
100. Do not press her to attend a Russian church (only if she wants to) or make friends with other Russian people. Russian people that immigrate to the USA (or another country) on their own do not like Russian women that marry Americans because they think the women get it "too easy" while they had to struggle. The best Russian friends for her will be other Russian women married to men from your country. They will be able to advise her on many things that they already have gone through. She can find addresses of other Russian women at http://www.zamuzh.com/support
101. As you can see, the process is not as easy as 1-2-3 but it is not overly complicated. It is doable. Many men went through it before, are going through it now, and will go through it in the future. You can do it, too.
suggestions? We want to hear from you!
Seek a reliable Russian Dating Agency? Why not check www.elenasmodels.com - RECOMMENDED
latest E-book of Elena Petrova:
Are you dating Russian, Ukrainian women from the countries of the former USSR? Then you can't afford to miss this. This information can save you thousands of dollars and months of wasted time and effort. Elena Petrova, the former "mail order bride" from Russia, uncovers dirty tricks and traps of online relationships with Russian, Ukrainian girls, and how you can easily be scammed by unscrupulous players. Learn simple and quick ways how to shield yourself from scams and fraud in dating Eastern European women.
Want to learn more? Click here
Why Russian Women?
scams: ARE YOU AT RISK?
and Reality of Russian
Women For Marriage
10 reasons why Russian
women are NOT desperate to leave their country
Why American women are losing their eligible men to Russian women - Kevin Weaver --- Kansas, USA.
Russian Brides Cyber Guide's navigation bar:
women secrets: Myths
reality | FAQ | Russian
names | Russian
women glossary | Russian
About Russia: Russia | Russian culture | Visiting Russia | Russian visas | Travel Tips
Black List: Black List Archive | Dating scams | The shocking truth about Russian brides | ANTI-SCAM GUIDE
E-books and articles: Books | Articles | Dating Russian women | Fiancee visas | FREE articles
Russian Brides: Russian models | Russian Brides Advice | Real Russian Brides
Admin: About us | Contact us | Customer support | Affiliate program | Links | Site map
Copyright © Russian
Brides Cyber Guide, 1999-2014.
All rights reserved.
No portion of this site may be reproduced without written permission from the author. Feel free to link to.