Russian Brides Cyber Guide
But if you waited until you had enough money, time and energy to have your baby, you would probably end up without any children. Here you'll find a few ways to ease the finances, so that you can enjoy your new bundle of joy.
1. Get health assistance - if you don't have health insurance, and can't afford it, doctor's bills can ad up really easy. But there are options out there for people just like you. This baby expense will probably be one of your biggest, so don't be afraid to ask for assistance if your family needs it.
2. Breastfeed your baby, if possible. It's free, it's convenient, and it might help against breast cancer. It's recommended as being the best form of nutrition for baby.
If you can't breastfeed, don't feel guilty. Try to apply for WIC (Women , Infants, and Children): http://www.fns.usda.gov/wic, a program designed to help middle and low income families with educational resources and food. You can also save money by buying formula in bulk, clipping coupons, and accepting free samples whenever they are offered. This is a baby expense you can't do without.
3. Diapers - Some diapers are better than others, but most are basically the same. Store brand disposable diapers can be just as good as the name brand, for several dollars less than their name brand counterparts. You can save even more, if you use cloth diapers instead of disposable. As with breastfeeding, it's a little more work involved, but well worth it.
4. Diaper Rash Prevention - instead of taking action after your baby got a diaper rash, prevent it with a drop of olive oil applied to their bottom every time you change their diaper: it works wonders (you should check with your doctor first).
5. Baby food - When it comes to baby food, a blender is your best friend: it will help you keep this baby expense at its lowest. Not only is it much cheaper, but it's so much healthier! Save the little baby food jars for quick trips, or special occasions, and give your baby pureed food made by you. You can cook a week's supply on the weekend, put the blended vegetables in the ice cube tray, for a few hours, and then place them in a freezer bag. Depending on your baby's appetite and age, you can microwave one, two or three cubes before meal time. It's quick, healthy and inexpensive.
6. Clothing - There is no need to buy expensive designer clothing for you little one. Do you think anyone will really notice that your baby is wearing Tommy Hilfiger? Babies look cute in anything: don't waste your money! You can get most of your baby clothing at yard sales or second-hand stores.
7. Toys - they are big business, but you don't have to feel pressured to get the latest and most expensive models. My kids were happy with everyday items as their toys: empty shampoo bottles (make sure they are cleaned and rinsed very well before handing them to your baby), plastic bowls, plastic containers from food products (margarine, sour cream , etc.) that they could stack up, etc. Also, buy some toys that will help with your baby's development, are durable, and are age appropriate: a baby expense worth the money.
8. Wills - Get a will or update your old will. Name a guardian for your child and the trustee of your child's inheritance (often but not always the same person). Without a will, the court will name these individuals and also split up your assets in accordance with state law which may not be the way you would wish. Please don't try to avoid this baby expense: your kid's future might depend on it. A simple will that includes a trust for minor children costs between $150 and $250.
Here are links to some great baby resources:
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Adriana Copaceanu is a work at home mom of 2, and the publisher of Baby's First Year Companion http://www.babys-first-year.com, an online resource for new parents.
Article Copyright: 2004.
have an article we could publish? We want to hear from you!
Do You Love? - Once you have love inside, you’ll receive more of it, because that’s what you’ll be sending out.
Ten Terrific Reasons to Tell Your Cyber
Sweetheart the Absolute Truth -
Winter Theme Wedding - Are you planning to get married in winter? Read this
7 Simple Ways To Have An Endless Supply Of Great Conversation Topics - Do you ever get stuck for words or experience embarrassing silences when you meet people? If you do, you need to apply these 7 tips right away!
Can You be an Optimistic Realist?
- Being optimistic doesn't mean not being realistic. Find out
how to be "optimistic with life the way it is".
How To Turn Your Break up Into A Blast Off - What do you do when a relationship ends? What do you do with the pain, the grief and the power of those emotions?
Comment from the
Find out once and forever what Russian women are really looking for, why they are looking for it and how you can give them exactly what they want!
With "How To Find And Marry A Girl Like Me" you'll learn knock-out techniques that will instantly boost your success rate in dating Russian women - online and in real life. You will have more beautiful girls that want to be with you than you can handle!
And not just ordinary girls! They will be beautiful, intelligent, but most of all - honest and sincere! You will be the one to take your pick!
STOP wasting your time and money in search for a Russian wife... Get it done - painlessly, easily, and certainly! Moreover, have lots of fun along the way!
Yes, you too can marry a girl like the one on the picture... Click here!
When it comes to dating, most men make the same silly mistakes with women - over and over, with disastrous results.
Do you want to do BETTER than 99% of other guys? Click here
Russian Brides Cyber Guide's navigation bar:
women secrets: Myths
reality | FAQ | Russian
names | Russian
women glossary | Russian
About Russia: Russia | Russian culture | Visiting Russia | Russian visas | Travel Tips
Black List: Black List Archive | Dating scams | The shocking truth about Russian brides | ANTI-SCAM GUIDE
E-books and articles: Books | Articles | Dating Russian women | Fiancee visas | FREE articles
Russian Brides: Russian models | Russian Brides Advice | Real Russian Brides
Admin: About us | Contact us | Customer support | Affiliate program | Links | Site map
Copyright © Russian
Brides Cyber Guide, 1999-2016.
All rights reserved.
No portion of this site may be reproduced without written permission from the author. Feel free to link to.